March 24, 2011

Bon Jovi

Last weekend the girls and I had tickets to see Bon Jovi!!!

Photobucket

Oh my goodness....what an AWESOME concert! It was one of those where everyone is standing up singing and dancing. And he sounded AMAZING!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Richie Sambora and Jon rocking out!
Photobucket

Steff, Rae, and I having so much fun!
Photobucket

Me and Kate
Photobucket

Before the concert all my sisters and I met up for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory...my absolute favorite place to eat. And we let my niece Alyssa come too.
Photobucket

All the girls! YAY!!! Amber, Gina, Me, Alyssa, Rachael, and Steffani
Photobucket

3 comments:

K8 said...

Loved it! Love Him! Let's go again!!!

Marisa Jean said...

He just came to Salt Lake and I heard the same thing about his concert here---love those concerts! How fun! And might I add, you are looking HOT! Skinny, tan, gorgeous. *Jealous!*

Rachelle said...

Bon Jovi is great and that concert was awesome! I wish I would have ran into that night. It's been forever since I've seen you.