March 3, 2011

Celebrating Sadie

It's hard to believe that it's already been a year...Sadie's year. (sigh) A year ago today we held an angel in our arms and will forever be grateful for her short life here on Earth...knowing we still have eternity. We are not morning Sadie today we are celebrating her and how blessed we are to have her in our family. Even though we miss her terribly and can't help but wonder if she would of grown up to look like her big sister Paige or been as silly as her brother Colten, our thoughts of her are happy ones that warm our hearts and brings a smile to our face.





Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Meesha said...

Your family is so amazing! Sam and I just think the world of you guys. Have a great day...hopefully there is cake involved!

Marisa Jean said...

I can't ever look at those pictures and not get emotional. She is such a beautiful baby! I can't wait for the day you are reunited!

SVB said...

I love these pictures, they are beautiful!!! She is such a beautiful baby and I love your pregnancy photo, you are gorgeous girl!

The Tanner Family said...

Your family is beautiful! Your angels on earth and in Heaven are so luck to have Brock and you as parents!! You are so amazing!!!
I love you both.
Happy Birthday Sadie!!