Here is a little glimpse of our Holiday.
Temple Square
It snowed (slightly) the night we went to Temple Square. The 3 boys had so much fun trying to catch snowflakes in their mouths.

Group shot.


So gorgeous!

We had not one, but two elves watching us and reporting to Santa.

Colten read Twas the Night Before Christmas to the entire family. He did so good!

5:30 a.m. Christmas morning. Santa left a huge load.

What Santa brought Paige and Colten. Wow...they must of been better kids then I remembered.

Paigey trying out her new Princess bike.

Serving up Christmas Dinner...in PJs.

Round two of presents. The kids got to open their presents in the morning and then the adults opened presents after dinner.

Paigey fell asleep at the table eating a cookie. All the fun and excitement just wore her out.

I'm sad to report that we never got to have our snowman building contest with the little snowman kits I made. We didn't have enough snow to do anything. Oh well...what can you do?
It was a wonderful holiday and I so appreciate all of my family traveling to be with us. Family is the best gift of all.
2 comments:
Awesome that your family came to celebrate the holiday, you are super woman to host a gathering 8 months pregnant. Hope you can relax before the bundle of joy arrives.
What a wild Christmas! I wish I could have heard Colten read his story aloud. I love hearing kids read. :)
Post a Comment