January 4, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

So we ended up celebrating the new year at 10 instead of midnight. I didn't think anyone would be awake come midnight. So we got out our party hats, sipped our sparkling cyder, and cheered the new year in early.
Photobucket

New Years kisses!
Photobucket

Happy New Year!
Photobucket

Our Top Ten Moments From 2011!

10. Colten graduating from Kindergarten

9. Paigey having her first Dance recital...and then her second.

8. Brigit taking a photography class/girls weekend in St. George with 5 friends

7. Brock taking a new Job in Utah

6. Colten starting 1st Grade and riding the bus to school

5. Moving to Utah

4. Buying a new house

3. Living close to Grandma and Grandpa Hoem

2. Hosting Christmas

1. Finding out we have a baby on the way

5 comments:

Kim said...

SO fun to celebrate earlier in the night.. Cute pics!

Jamee said...

I am so glad that you guys moved to utah! I noticed that Brock has a Utes t-shirt on...has he always been a fan? Or just a new found team? Loved all the Christmas pictures...you did have a LARGE group their for christmas morning. Looked like so much fun! Now if we could only get some more snow!!! The sled that Colten got is one of the best ever...We had two under our tree too. Just can't wait to use them.

Marisa Jean said...

I highly approve of ringing in the new year early. We were passed out by 10:30, and I'm just fine with it! Quite the list you have there. My goodness! I'm excited to see what 2012 has in store for you!

SVB said...

I love your list, that is a great idea! Seeing pics of you all makes me homesick...you are great at capturing good pictures. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Bridgit,I helped mom to find your blogspot and she and dad are enjoying the pictures. They may not be coming to Salt Lake as planned for the game because there are not enought people signed up as yet for the bus. We will let you know. Be sure and let us know when the new little one arrives as I am planning on making some blankets. Love, Donna, Cornie and Eileen