January 19, 2012

Strait from Heaven...Welcome baby Macey!

We welcomed Macey Rebecca Petersen into our family a week ago today. She was 8lbs and 19.5 inches long and healthy as can be. We are so thrilled she is finally here. I've been meaning to post pictures for days now, but haven't wanted to put Macey down long enough to do it.
Photobucket

Colten and Paige meeting their sister for the first time. They simply adore her and want to be involved with every aspect of her little life.
Photobucket

Colten has surprised me with how much he wants to hold the baby and loves having her in our family. He is such a good big brother, and has also been a big help in taking care of me too.
Photobucket

Grandma Hoem gave Macey her first bath at 3 days old.
Photobucket

This sweet little girl has been such a blessing and has repaired something deep in my soul. I can't stop kissing her. My body is sore and tired, but I couldn't be happier!
Photobucket

Our Macey girl...6 days old.
Photobucket

Macey and her big sister Paige. 1 week old.
Photobucket

There will be more to come, but Macey is hungry and my time is up.

Welcome home our sweet little girl!

9 comments:

Meesha said...

How sweet! I am so happy for you. You are such an amazing woman and deserve only the best. Congrats!

Stacie said...

I am soooo happy for you guys! She is such a little sweetheart. I am really excited to meet her in person!

Marisa Jean said...

I want to kiss those sweet cheeks, too! What a beauty! I can't wait to snuggle her!

She's beautiful! Like I'd expect anything less from you and Brock. Congratulations!

Riley and Jessica Griffin said...

Oh I love her! I am so so so happy for you. She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

To the Petersen's What a darling little girl. We won't be able to see her this week since we have decided not to come to the ballgames. Hopefully we can come in March when the weather clears up. I'll get busy making blankets. Love to all of you. Cornie and Donna

Weekes Family said...

Beautiful! Looking at your pictures made me cry. I am so very happy for you!! Congrats!!!

Scott, Anj, Molly, & Wyatt said...

What a precious baby girl! She is darling and you look fantastic for just having a baby! Please call if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Brigit...she is so adorable and precious!! I couldnt be happier for you and your family. You are so strong and such an amazing woman that you only deserve the best. Congrats on your new bundle of love!!

Kim said...

congrats, she is so precious! Wishing you a quick recovery, Let me know if you need anything, I am just down the street.