July 4, 2009

Hermosa Beach!

The kids and I got to spend 4 wonderful days at Hermosa Beach. My sister Steffani is renting a beach house there for a couple of months this summer and invited us to take advantage of the beautiful home and location while she was visiting friends in Alaska. The house is right on the Strand which means as soon as you walk out of the house you're on the beach. We had such beautiful weather the whole time there and spent as much time as we could outside.

Piage and Colten loving the beach.

Paige loved the beach and playing in the sand. Everything she did was so cute and I couldn't stop taking pictures.


Colten was in Heaven. He had so much fun playing in the waves.


A few more pictures of Paigey playing in the sand.
Our good friends the Stewarts came to hang out at the beach with us. We always have a good time when they are around.

Here are the kids on the Strand.


Colten loved chasing the birds on the beach and it was pretty cute to watch him.


My girlfriend Sarah drove up from San Diego with her two kids to play at the beach with us for a day. It's always so good to be with them. We miss them so much.


We even did a little dolphin watching. I think I was more excited then the kids about the dolphins.


We had a wonderful time at the beach, but we really missed having Brock with us. He had to stay home and work ...poor guy. Thanks Steffie...we love you.








4 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Holy cow--you are quite the little traveler lately. I would have taken advantage of the beach house, too. Looks like tons of fun and a great summer getaway!

Mark and Maria said...

Wow, Brigit, looks like so much fun!! I love the beach. You got some great pictures of your kids!!

SVB said...

Those pics are great Brig - we had so much fun with you guys! You should see if you can get the beach house more often :) Miss you!

Cori and Dusty said...

You are all so cute! You need to tell me next time you're in southern California, and me and the boys will come play.