We really enjoyed our 4th of July, but I don't have any pictures to show it. We went to my cousin Jen's house for Swimming and Fireworks and I forgot my camera. It was so fun spending time with family and close friends. The weather was actually really nice and we didn't melt...very uncommon for this time of year in Vegas. We did sparklers and small fireworks in the street and then watched the neighbors' illegal fireworks. Brock even saved the day by putting out a fire in the empty lot next to Jen's house. He is our HERO!
This is the only picture I have for the day, but it's a cute one.
2 comments:
I just want to pinch those cheeks...she is so cute!!! That's funny, I forgot my camera on the fourth too, oh well, at least we are bloggin' all of our memories!
WEll, at least the one picture you got, was a super cute one!
Post a Comment