Our baby turned two this last weekend. I just can't believe how big she is. She is still on the small side for her age, but she talks and acts like such a big girl. She loves to tell me,"
Colkey is naughty". She amazes us with how well she can talk and tell us exactly what she wants and doesn't want.
Paigey had two birthday parties to celebrate her two years of life. The first one was a few days before her birthday with all my sisters and their kids.


Singing Happy Birthday to
Paigey.

I made her a butterfly cake (1 of 2).

Birthday party number two with Grandpa & Grandpa Petersen, Grandpa
Dente, & Ruby.
She kept trying to get a taste of her cake.

Our big girl. She ditched her dress to play in a
towell she got for her birthday...so she celebrated the rest of her birthday in her birthday suit.
Paige blew out her birthday candles all by herself.
Paige had a little fun playing peek-a-boo behind her presents before getting down to business.
Colten and
Paigey cruisin' on her new Tinkerbell wheels.
We love our little Paigey so much and love the sweet spirit she brings into our home. We look forward to continually watching her grow and learn. Happy Birthday Paigey!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Paige!!
She is getting so big and she is such a cutie pie!! 2 parties. One for each year? Lucky girl...That will be kind of difficult when she turns 14 huh? Just kidding. I love the cake Brig...You did a great job. Wish we were closer to celebrate. Hopefully someday! Love you!
She is so adorable! And what a cute cake - you are amazing!
Whaa?!? How is she two already? She is such a cutie pie--I just want to eat her up! And I love that she taddles on her brother already. Happy Birthday, Paige!
Paige is 2???? How is that possible already! She is such a little beauty! You're house must just be filled with laughter all day with those georgeous kids. The cake was awesome by the way!
Happy Birthday to that little peanut! The butterfly was superb. See you soon.
Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful two year olds I know!!! REALLY!!!
Happy Birthday Paigey!!! I can't believe you are 2 already, it seems like you were just a little baby! What awesome cakes Brig...and you made 2 of them?!? Your kids have the best birthdays!
Post a Comment