For Brock's birthday this year we went Bowling at the Red Rock Casino. We got our bowling shoes on and got down to business.
Brock was so good to help the kids with getting those big heavy bowling balls down the alley.

After some training with Daddy,
Colten was ready to fly solo.

Paige loved watching the balls come through the ball return.

Jesse,
Jorden, &
Colten. The boys love being together, and they are so
stinkin' CUTE!
Kenzie and
Paigey
Happy Birthday Brock!

I had rented a room at the Red Rock for that night and the kids were so excited that the bathroom had a TV in it. All they wanted to do is take a bath and watch Sponge Bob. Sometimes they are so easy to please :)
Happy Birthday Babe. We Love you!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Brock. You have the cutest family ever. I don't know how you don't just squeeze those babies to pieces each day.
Happy Birthday Brock...you old man!!! Brig, you are so good with that camera, I esp. love the pics of the kids in the tub, you could use it as blackmail one day! What a great idea to get a room, so much fun!
What a crappy cousin I am...I forgot his Birthday! Tell him happy birtdhay for me! And that we love and miss him okay! Love you guys! The kids are so adorable!!!!
Woah, he's bordering being closer to 40 than 30...he he! Happy Birthday to Brock! We love having you in the family!
Post a Comment