December 29, 2010

Boise State Vs. Utah

Brock is a big Utah Utes fan, and when Mike called a few weeks ago with a connection to buy tickets for the Las Vegas Bowl that the Utes would be playing in, he jumped at the opportunity. Brock was so excited about going to see his favorite team play, that he didn't care if he had to watch the game sitting on Boise's side wearing Bronco Orange!





































Thanks to the Cromies for hooking us up with tickets to the Las Vegas Bowl! We started the evening off Tailgating in the parking lot...in the pouring rain! Vegas hardly ever gets rain, but it had been raining for 3 days straight and it was wet and soggy everywhere you turned. I have to admit we were some of the smartest and driest Tailgaters with our little set up.
The fellas.
The Girls...Alyssa, me, Steff, and Rae. Go Boise!
I had no problem cheering for Boise. I was planning on trying out for the Boise State Cheerleading squad after I finished at CSI, but I fortunately ended up getting married instead!

Our seats were freaking AWESOME! Boys to Men sang the National Anthem and then Nellis Air Force Base did a flyby with a F15 and a F22 over the stadium! It was incredible! They were so low you could almost touch them, but we all lost our hearing until about the 3rd quarter after that.

The Cromie family!!!
Me and Lyssie! I love this girl!
Enjoying the game...Alyssa, Bobby (Brock's Dad), and Brock.
Steff and Lyssie
The rain stoped right before game time...thank goodness! The Broncos won 26 - 3! It was a great game with a great family! 

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

You're not kidding! Those are great seats, but yay for Utah losing! I'm a cougar fan. ;)