December 30, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas!

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

Brock and I hosted Christmas Eve dinner at our house this year. It's one of the few days out of the year that we don't eat on paper plates!

After dinner and a good game of Liars Dice, we all went to Steffani's to continue with a few more Christmas traditions and wait for Santa.

In my family, on Christmas Eve we get to open 1 present and it's usually a pair of new PJs. This year the PJs provided us with a bit of entertainment.

Jay's elf PJs.

This was the top to Brock's PJs. I'm patting myself on the back for finding this one. :)
Mike's Santa shorts!
Christmas morning came fairly fast...but the kids still didn't wake up until 7:30. That's hours later then normal.

The littlest ones anxiously waiting at the bottom of the stairs. They had to wait until everyone was awake before they could see what Santa brought.
We must have been good this year, because Santa left us quite a load.

Presents!!!
Colten sporting his new coat and hat.
Colten's new bike was a hit with everyone.

Jay taking a turn!
Paigey riding her new pink bike!

You can tell by looks on these faces that we had a Very Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

MUST HAVE PAIGE'S BIKE! I love, love, love it!

You really did come away with quite the haul this year. I'm impressed!

SVB said...

Great pictures!!! The kids are so cute! Where did you find that shirt for Brock? I want one for Rob!