I loved watching the kids perform in their programs. The teachers do such a great job with the kids!

Paige dancing was just darling!
Colten is in the middle of the second row from the bottom.
My favorite song they sang was the 12 Days of Christmas...Hawaiian Style. So cute!!!
Colten and Mrs. Henery
Cookie Decorating
Delivering Goodies
Colten and Paige had to have their Santa hats on to deliver goodies to our friends and neighbors.
My niece Alyssa straightened Paigey's hair that day and it made her look so grown up. :(
Christmas Clothes
Live Nativity
I'm so sad that I don't have better pictures of this. I had my camera but no memory card, so I had to use the camera on my phone. I love going to watch the Live Nativity the LDS church puts on. It's a perfect glimpse of what the birth of our Savior was probably like. It truly brought me to tears.
The multitude of angels.
What a precious gift!
The Elf on the Shelf
We adopted a new Christmas Tradition this year....the Elf of the Shelf.

This little guy was delivered to our front door on the 1st of December. His job was to watch over our family and report back to Santa every night if everyone was good or not.
.
Elli was a great reminder to the kids to behave, because she would tell Santa if they didn't.












1 comment:
That elf is hilarious! Ha ha! Love it. I think that your pictures of the nativity look like paintings. I love them!
Post a Comment