I actually had a really great birthday.(Smile)
This is what my husband made, or should I say, bought for breakfast. Those you you who know me know how much I love BREAD! Yummy!!! You wouldn't believe how much of this I actually ate...

Since we were in SLC I really wanted to go see the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU. I heard it was just amazing and I couldn't miss an opportunity to see it.
The LDS church uses a lot of Carl Bloch's artwork. This was my favorite painting.
The Daughter of Jarius

It was hard to look at all the amazing paintings and not get emotional. I was so glad that we went.
For dinner I wanted to go to Chuckarama. I know...a lot of you call it Barfarama, but we don't have one in Las Vegas and I love it. I love their salad bar and I love love love their scones and rolls (remember my love affair with bread). My cousin Jonathan and his sweet wife Marisa and their darling little girl Charlotte joined us for dinner. I so enjoyed getting to visit with them and also having my Mom and Daddy Duane there too.

My husband and kids went out of their way to make my day special and I love them so much for that!
3 comments:
We had a very similar weekend! We too went to the art exhibit at BYU and then to UPchuckarama! HA! Sorry we missed you. It really is the BEST salad bar and those ooey-gooey rolls are to die for! Don't forget the bread pudding...yum! Glad you had a good day!
I'm so glad we got to share your birthday with you! I freaking love you guys! I just wish I got to see more of you! :)
Brigit! If you love bread - now that you're in SLC, there's my favorite bakery called The Bakery! It's on 300 west and between 200 and 300 south I believe, and is run by a french family (or at least used to be). It's wonderful. And their desserts are amazing! There's also Siegfried's which I haven't had, but have heard so many rave reviews about (it's German). There are so many yummy food places there; my mouth gets watery just thinking about it all.
Post a Comment