May 5, 2011

Our Anniversary

Today is mine and Brock's 11 year anniversary! I feel like the luckiest girl to share everyday with this AMAZING man. And the best part is that he loves me! SCORE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brock, thanks for being my better half, my rock, my best friend, the love of my life, and more then I deserve.
I love you forever and ever.

3 comments:

SVB said...

You guys are so dang cute, love the pictures!!! 11 years is so awesome, congrats!!! oh and I have to say that I love your birthday breakfast, looks totally perfect to me!!!!

Marisa Jean said...

If I could pick one couple I'd love to be like, it's you two. You both just ooze love and admiration for your family and each other..it's contageous! Thanks for finding each other so I can have a good example to follow!

Rachelle said...

I still remember your wedding day like it was yesterday...you guys are so cute together...11 years that is awesome.