May 15, 2008

8 Years of Marital Bliss!



Brock and I just celebrated out 8th Wedding Anniversary on May 5th. We both can't believe it's been 8 years, but time seems to fly when you're having fun. Brock and I do have a lot of fun together and I can't imagine anyone else I would want by my side to share the ups and downs of life with. My husband really spoiled me this anniversary with a new diamond necklace. I tried to take a picture of my actual necklace, but they just didn't turn out, so I copied one from a jewelry store. It's amazing what some rocks can do for a girl. I feel so pretty wearing it that I don't ever want to take it off. Thank you Honey...I love you!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I LOVE the necklace--I can totally see it in the mothers day photos. Jonathan bought me running shoes for our 1 year dating anniversary. It's no diamonds, but it's as close as I'll ever get and I love them, so it's all good. Brock is such a great hubby!

SVB said...

Look at you love birds! Seriously, you guys still act like newlyweds and it is cute! I love the wedding photo and I am so jealous of your beautiful necklace. Congrats to you guys!