

Colten wrote his name for the first time that was somewhat legible on our patio with chalk the other night. I wrote his name on top and then he copied the letters underneath. We were so proud of him.
Colten & Daddy playing tic-tac-toe.
Colten riding his first 2 wheeler. I guess it actually has 4 with the training wheels, but who's counting? It has a little bell on it that he constantly likes to ring. Yeah for us!
5 comments:
Oh my heck...Paige is so stinkin' cute, I just want to squeeze her! Look at that beautiful curly hair, I would love for Maddie's hair to be curly, actually I would love it if mine was curly like that too :) Go Colten...smart little guy, isn't it fun to watch them learn so fast and love to learn what you are teaching them? We really miss you guys and looking at your pics makes me homesick :( Have fun out on your boat this weekend!
LOVE the curly hair. It looks like Holly's when she was little........why didn't I get some of that?!! Your kids are getting so big it's crazy. Someday we will have to get to Vegas and meet them in person. I like the new design of your blog by the way. Looks good. Have a good week!
Hi Brigit, Paige is darling with her curly hair! She is going to be as beautiful as her mom! Having 4 boys, we have learned to bring plastic cups in the car on road trips, then you don't even have to stop and let them pee on the side of the road, they just pee in the cup! Little boys are easy that way... I loved seeing your pictures from Snowbird, you have a beautiful family! JaNae
My neices have curly hair too and I LOVE IT! It's kind of a pain to comb through, but it's so pretty! And congrats to Colten for writing his name. Next: tying the shoes.
I LOVE THOSE CURLS!!! And then you add Paige's curls with her cutest little smile...Wow, what a doll!
Post a Comment