May 29, 2008

Memorial Day at the Lake

This past Monday was our first day out on the lake this year and Paige's first time on the boat. The weather was absolutely beautiful and made for a perfect day to get a little sun tan and hang out with family and friends.

Brock cruising on the Lake.


Colten catching his first fish with David & Jackson.


Way to go Colten. Look at that FISH!!! (Thanks for the help Bishop)


Paige enjoying her time on the boat.


Paige giving Grandpa lessons on how to drive the boat.


Everyone say "Cheese"


3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

How fun! I didn't get to go out on the lake at all last year--wait! Once on a wave runner. But there's something so great about a boat, sunny weather and good company. It looked like you had fun and congrats Colten on catching your fish!

Mark and Maria said...

Looks so fun!!! I'm sure the water is a little nicer now then it was a few months ago at 6:00am, huh??? :)

Janae Downey said...

Hi Brigit! I love your new blog layout. Thanks for letting us invade your house for lunch - good food and good company! I'm glad you had fun at the lake, your family is just fun to be around! See you soon! JaNae