We really enjoyed the time we were able to spend with Grandma & Grandpa Hoem. Colten wasn't feeling good most of the time, but he sure had fun doing his Pirate puzzle with Grandpa.
Colten & Paige playing on the floor at Grandma's house.
Paige watching the Jazz game with Grandpa & Grandma Hoem.
I also turned 29 during our time a Grandma's house. We had a fun little family birthday party with the Cromies. I was so glad they drove up from Wells to come celebrate with me.
Gee...look at all those candles on that cake. I hope there was a fire extinguisher close.
Mom...thanks for the dinner and the yummy chocolate cake (my favorite) and ice cream. I love you.
2 comments:
I love the pics...the one of Colten and Paige together is too precious! I am so glad that you guys had a fun trip and now you have officially done the "way, way, way too long in the car by yourself with the kids car trip" and survived! Miss you guys!
You are one brave momma to make that trip alone. But those are the things that make good memories, right? Such a CUTE, CUTE picture of your kids!
Hey, where do you find PINK shower caps??? I think I would feel better wearing one if it were pink! Mine are just the cheap hotel ones!
Post a Comment