May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

What can I say....my Mother's Day totally Rocked! My dear husband and Colten made me breakfast in bed. It was absolutely wonderful! I wish I had a picture of the spread of food prepared for me, but it just didn't cross my mind at the time. Colten was really cute and climbed in bed with me to help me eat my breakfast. That afternoon we all went over to my sister Steffani's house to celebrate Mother's day with my mom and grandmother. It was so fun to be all together.

Mommy & her cute kids.

My Mom, Aunt Barb, & Grandma Larsen

3 comments:

Mark and Maria said...

Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day. I saw your cute husband and son at the store on Sat. morning. It looked like they had a cart full of yummy food AND some beautiful flowers that I'm sure were for you! Hey, you deserve it! You are such a great mom to some really CUTE kids!

Marisa Jean said...

Your such a good mom. You totally deserve a great mother's day!

SVB said...

Your are such a great mom...in certain situations, I have been known to think, "What would Brigit do?" You rock and I love that Brock and Colten spoiled you so much!