This is our Timeshare in Snowbird, UT
Family fun in the hot tub

The Rasmussen - Lily, Shawnee, & Corey

Shawnee was my roommate in college and we also cheered together at CSI. She is a very dear friend of mine.

I've missed my friend.

My cousin Jonathan cooking us dinner. Who knew he could cook?

Jonathans and his new wife Marisa and Paige.

Our trip to Hogle Zoo.

Grandpa Petersen giving Colten a lift at the zoo.

The giraffes and the Petersens.

Daddy and his little girl.

Checking out the elephants.

Grandma & Grandpa Hoem getting ready to go on safari.

Ice cream break.

Mommy & Paige playing

Loves

Colten loves trains

Going for a ride on the train. Colten was in Heaven.
Another time around with Grandma & Grandpa Petersen

The zoo wore poor Paige out, but we all had a wonderful day.

Brock and I had a Ski Date. I haven't been skiing since before I had Colten. It was a little scary the first time down the hill, but we had so much fun and only a few bruises.

On the ski lift. We're big dorks.

Grandma & Grandpa Hoem watched the kids during our ski date and did a wonderful job as you can see.

Paige giving Grandma loves.

Silly Paige

It snowed 23 inches one day while were there, but it didn't keep us from the hot tub.

Heading back to our room after hot tubing. Towel!

No Towel! What a cute little bum.

It's still snowing.
One last picture before we headed home.

Brock has been coming to Snowbird since he was a kid with his Grandma Leal. She loved Snowbird and spent much time there with her 3 different timeshares. She passed away last fall, but it's so nice to be able to take our kids to Snowbird and keep family traditions alive.
>
4 comments:
That looks like a great vacation! Your kids are so dang cute hot tubbing. And who doesn't love a naked baby bum!
I'm so glad we had a chance to meet you! It's pretty rare that Jonathan and I get along with both the husband and wife. I love the naked pictures!
Brigit: I went private on my blog, so I need your email to send you an invite. Thanks!
Oh, and I guess you can email me at marisajean@connect2.com
Post a Comment