January 26, 2010

Belly Time!

With each pregnancy I have tried to take some pregnancy pictures that my children could look at when they're grown. I always wished I had some of my Mom when she was pregnant with me, so that has kind of been my driving force.

I have to admit I've felt the best with this pregnancy...no kidney stones as of yet. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself by writing that. I have plenty of discomforts and complaints, but they aren't as bad as they could be.

I actually dread when it's time to take these pictures. I think every other pregnant woman on the planet looks cute other than me. It probably doesn't help when coments are made about how big my size is or if I'm sure I'm not having twins. It's about this time in pregnancy that I just want to hide out until delievery. Even with all the negative feelings about how I look...here are some pictures.

6 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I don't know that I ever could have understood why women feel the way they do until I got pregnant myself. I think your belly is ADORABLE!!! And the pictures with your family are priceless. So glad you took these and shared them. :)

Nani said...

Well I for one am so glad that you take the pictures, it makes me feel like I am not missing the whole thing. Please give little Sadie a kiss and hug from me.
I miss you all so much.

Erin said...

OH, gosh, Brigit, you look GORGEOUS.

Brian, Mindy, Dylan, Colton & Logan said...

lady you look amazing!!! And you have a beautiful family.

The Tanner Family said...

I think you are beautiful. And you look very happy. I think it is so awesome to see pics of siblings with the baby in the belly. Something I never did, and wish I had. You are so wonderful! I love you!

Rachelle said...

Hey Brigit!

The kids are getting so big! They are totally adorable! I hope things are going well with you and the family and please give Brock my love and hello!