January 1, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

After a few days with Grandma & Grandpa Hoem in Elko, we drove 50 miles east to my home town of Wells, Nevada. My sister Rachael still lives there with her dear husband Mike and they made our Christmas holiday unforgettable. We all got bundled up in our snow gear and spent a day playing in the snow just out side of town.


Paigey was so bundled up that she could barely move. She reminded me of the kid on the movie the Christmas Story.

Grandma Hoem even made sure to get in on the fun~




We even got to go cut down our own Christmas Tree. I haven't done this since I was a kid and it was so fun that Paige and Colten and all the other kids got to experience it for the first time together.
The hunt is on!


Grandpa Hoem was in rare form!

We found the perfect tree! All the kids took turns helping cut down the tree.

The whole crew!

Our Christmas Tree!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Being pregnant makes me sad only because I want to go sledding so bad, but don't dare. Obviously you are in the same boat. Looks like tons of fun for those that could go.

Marisa Jean said...

P.S. I've never cut my own tree before, so that's really cool you got to. It's huge and beautiful!