Christmas Morning! Is anything better then Christmas morning? The kids were so cute and so excited to see all the wonderful things Santa brought them.


Grandpa Hoem made Paigey a darling little table and chair set. Thanks Grandpa!

Christmas Smiles!

All together! Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas in Wells with all my family! We are so grateful for the this time of year and to celebrate the birth of our Savior with loved ones. Joy to the World!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Petersens! How in the world did you get all your loot back home?
Wow, you have been busy with all those updates! HOW FUN!!! I have missed you! We have tried a couple times to drop off a Christmas treat, but you weren't home. Now I know where you were! What a great Christmas vacation!
What a full Christmas! That table and chairs set is thee cutest thing EVER! I can't beleive he made that. I love the train, too. Christmas with kids is so much more exciting!
Post a Comment