January 26, 2010

New Years Eve!

We spent the last night of 2009 together as a family.


We didn't have any big parties to attend but we made the night special by taking the kids out to dinner at Osaka and ate at their Hibachi table (where they cook in front of you). Paige and Colten were very impressed and the food was excellent!


Giving chop sticks a try! Colten was able to get some food to his mouth. Paige on the other hand, gave up on the chop sticks and just used her hands.


The state of our house as the clock struck midnight is pictured below. Colten and Brock fell asleep about 10:30 p.m. and Paige lasted until 11:45 p.m., and I was the only one awake as we jumped into 2010. I made sure to kiss my family at the stroke of midnight...just no one kissed me back. Happy New Year!




2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I love going to places with hibachi tables. We were barely awake at 12:00, but luckily I got my kiss from my hubby and this year (unlike every other year that he's been asleep), I got kissed back! :)

Nani said...

How priceless, Did I ever mention what wonderful parents I think you and Brock are.
love you