January 26, 2010

Disney On Ice!

My dear friend Kate called the other day and put the bug in my ear to join her and her family for Disney On Ice. I thought it was a great idea and we booked the tickets. I was a little worried about Paigey being able to sit through the whole show, but she loved every second of it.

Paige and her good buddy Mikelle dressed up like Cinderella. So stinking CUTE!


Cars was by far Colten most favorite part of the whole show.


The kids chowed on cotton candy and enjoyed seeing a few of their favorite Disney characters come to life.

You gota love anything Disney!

5 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I love, love, love, love Disney on Ice, and I'm not even a Disney fan. Such a fun family outing!

Nani said...

What a darling little princess.
How fun to get all dressed up to see Disney on Ice. So wished I could have gone too, I have never seen Disney on Ice.

KT Did said...

Super Cute Post!! I'm so glad we went- you guys are the best, we LOVE spending time with all of you!

SVB said...

Oh my goodness Brig, that is the cutest dress ever on Paigey!!!! I want one! We can't wait to see Disney On Ice this week for E's bday, glad you gave it some good reviews! I LOVE your pregnancy pics, since I am not there to see you in person and all...you look totally gorgeous and I hate not being there to help out. Miss you tons!

Oh, and of course I did those braids in Maddie's hair ;) Am I not creative enough to do something like that?

Mark and Maria said...

I was really debating whether to take the kids to go to disney on ice this year. didn't go. now that I see your pics and hear about it, I'm so sad! oh well.
love your preg pics. i ditto everyone, you look so great. i love your little family!