I went to Salt Lake last month for a Scentsy seminar while Brock stayed home with the kids. While I was gone Colten had his last baseball game and one of the kids brought cupcakes for the whole team and their families. The cupcakes were covered in purple (my favorite color) frosting. Colten saved his cupcake and gave it to me when I returned home the next day. He said he wanted me to have it because he knew purple was my favorite color. Ahhhhhhh!!! I was so touched by his thoughtfulness! I so wish I had a picture of him and the cupcake, but we ate it before I even had a chance to pull the camera out.
The picture I do have is of a similar occasion when Colten went to Scouts with Brock and made sure to bring home an extra cookie for his sister.
This picture is from Mom's and Muffins at Colten's school. I'm so proud to be the mother of these super sweet and stinkin' cute kids!
1 comment:
They really are stinkin cute!! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment