
My Mom and Duane have been called to serve in Salt Lake City, Utah. They have been assigned to labor in the Family and Church History Department at Church Headquarters. Their assignment is to labor in the Missionary Department CHQ Department as the Mission Mental Health Advisor and Assistant. They are to report directly to mission headquarters on Monday, August 2nd.
I couldn't be happier! I was having a hard time with the thought of my Mom and Duane going far away again to server a mission. Although I was kind of pulling for Greece or Rome...I would have loved to have an excuse to visit either location.
Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa Hoem! We love you and are so proud of you!
3 comments:
Oh, I just love Uncle Duane and your mom! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
No way! Although it's not exotic, that's a way cool mission!
Congrats, they are so cute!!!
Post a Comment