June 11, 2010

Paige is going Potty!

My baby is officially not a baby anymore. We've been thinking for a while that it was about time to potty train Paigey but I didn't seem to really have the energy or the desire to do it with everything else going on the last few months. Plus without Sadie here I have noticed I've tried to delay certain milestones just so I can keep her my baby.

I hate to jinx myself...but she has picked it up rather quickly. We went to Target the other day so she could pick out some special panties. It's been pretty excited at our house with all the jumping up and down and cheering every time she goes potty.

Paigey on her royal throne made by Grandpa Duane.


So Cute!!!


We bought some special candy to reward Paigey for every time she goes potty in the potty. I had to share this picture of Paige so excited to eat her candy that she didn't bother to pull up her under ware first. How cute is that little bum?


Now that her candy is in her mouth she can work on pulling her skives up.


Way to go Paigey!!!!

3 comments:

Alishaw said...

My Paige is EXACTLY the same...wanders out to get back to whatever she left before she had to go potty with her panties at her ankles! Hilarious! Congrats!! Embrace and enjoy the milestones..much better to be a part of them then let them pass you by ;) Hugs!

THE BOLECHALA'S said...

OMG she is so going to hate these pictures when she grows up.. but I sure think they ar cute.
miss you so much and I can't even tell you how glad I am you have this blog.
love you guys

Marisa Jean said...

I'd go to the bathroom, too, if I had a killer throne, custom made for me. Go Paigey!