June 11, 2010

Jay's Graduation!

The whole family gathered in Wells this last weekend for Jay's high school graduation. It was a perfect time for us to get out of Las Vegas and head north. The temperatures in Las Vegas while we were gone ranged from 104 - 108 degrees. Yuck!!! I don't care what anyone says...you never get use to that kind of heat. Wells welcomed us with cool temperatures in the mid 70's. It was good to be home!

Graduation!


James


Proud family!


Beautiful girls...Brittany and Alyssa


My sister Steffani and her girls! Gorgeous!


Time to Celebrate! Rae and Mike hosted a top notch BBQ in Jay's honor. Good weather, good friends and family, and good food...Does life get any better then that?

My Mom admiring all the hard work I did on Jay's photo album. I actually finished it just moments before the party. I'm worried about keeping up the tradition with my other nieces and nephews. I've love doing it but I seem to have less and less time.


To Jay!!


Good Eats!!! There was a whole troth full of amazing salads.


Guests!



Rae and her baby boy!


Congratulations Jay! We love you so much and are so proud of you!

No comments: