I often joke that Brock is another one of my kids, but it's also what makes him a AWESOME dad. He loves to get down with the kids and play just as hard as they do. Paige and Colten love it and so do I most of the time.
The other night I was at a Young Women's activity and my dear husband sent this picture to my phone. Paigey got into my makeup and found my mascara. I have to say there is never a dull moment when the kids are in their father's care.

Saturday we barbecued here at the house with Brock's dad and my dad. Then we took the kids to go watch Toy Story 3. Good flick...but it was a little long for a not quite 3 year old. Paigey kept saying she wanted to go home throughout the last 30 min of the movie.
She was too cute at the theater. I love both of these pictures!

Sunday morning the kids and I made Brock breakfast...as we do every morning. What...you don't believe that?

I mentioned I attended a Digi Scrapbook class not long ago and learned how to create a word album that I was able to give Brock for Father's Day. He said it was the best gift he has ever gotten! I don't know about that, but I'm glad he liked it.

Colten asked us when it was going to be Kid's Day. Hmmmmmm...isn't everyday Kid's Day!
5 comments:
Your book is adorable!! I'm so proud of you for making it!! Fun, fun, fun!
I love kids, your whole post reminded me of our family. Shad also asked when was "kids day" and I told him that it was every day!!
LOL...Paigey looks beautiful. I think Ethan did that once and I couldn't help but laugh in between my anger! Kids day...Colten cracks me up!
Brock is a wonderful father, and I freaking love the picture he sent you! Ha!
I forgot to say that the word album you made is AMAZING! I seriously might pay you to make me one for my Mom and Sister. LOVE THEM!!!!
Post a Comment