June 10, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

Brock's sister Tami and her kids came from Arizona to spend Memorial Day weekend with us. We always enjoy when they visit and this time was no exception. We had originally planned on going out on the boat, but our boat didn't want to cooperate after being cooped up in the garage all winter, so we went out to the shooting range to play with some firearms instead.

I never thought watching my son shoot a gun would be cute...but it so was! And it was so cute to watch Brock teach him and guide him.


Evan


Cute little Paigey...with a toy gun.


Mikaila


Mackenzie


Me...A girl with a gun!


Tami




Cute Cute Cute Paigey!!!!



When you run out of ammunition...blow bubbles!


Brock took all the kids bowling while Tami and I attended a Digi workshop. He was a total trooper to entertain all the kids for the day.

Colten loves bowling and he's dang good! I was so proud of my husband for remembering to take the camera!

Loves!


The Motley Crew!


A few days before the weekend I took a quick trip to Lund to make sure Sadie and Chase's graves were decorated. Sadie won't have a headstone for a while so I wanted to mark her grave in someway until then. One night for FHE we all found some rocks and painted them for both Sadie and Chase.


The view is so beautiful and peacful at the Lund Cemetry...it gives me comfort.

2 comments:

SVB said...

Wow, so much to catch up on!!! You guys are so cute...you look dang good holding a gun girl!!! How come we never went shooting when we lived there?!? Colten and Paigey are looking cuter than ever and we are missing you guys! The graves look beautiful and you are right it is a beautiful piece of land...love ya!

The Tanner Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! Glad that you guys live close enough to do fun things! Wish I lived closer so we could visit too....someday soon!! I love you. My prayers are with you always!!