November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

Right after we got home from our family vacation we jumped right into Halloween preparations. Starting with our 2nd Annual pumpkin carving with the Fife's.
The finished pumpkins...
I think each year gets better and better...thanks for hosting this year Heather...we had so much fun!

Dorthy and Darth Vader. I think I mentioned that Colten is going through a huge Star Wars phase, and poor Paigey doesn't even know who Dorthy is. She has never watched the Wizard of Oz, but it was the cutest costume Target had.


The kids with Bertha. Bertha is the new friendly skeleton that came to live with us this year.

Trunk or Treat at the church.
Taking a break.
My kids crack me up...they do once around the parking lot and then hurry back to the car so they can hand out candy. I think they enjoyed handing it out more then getting it.
Happy Halloween!
Night 2 of Trick or Treating. My nephew Jorden came over to trick or treat around our neighborhood with the kids.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Um, I can see why you got that costume. I love it! Both the kids looked amazing, you little over-achiever, you.