November 9, 2010

Shoot-along Challenge #3

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while, but never seem to have enough time in the day to get all the things I want to done. This challenge was fun for me and I really got a good feel for my camera. I learned how to work my light meter so I don't over expose or under expose my pictures. You can read more details about this challenge here.

So I practiced shooting into the sun. I know most of us have learned that you want your light behind you in most cases. When you shoot into the sun a lot of times the object of your picture is black or very dark in color. By adjusting my light meter it also changes the shutter speed. I'm not very good at explaining it, but this is what I came up with.


My cute little munchkins!
I'm learning so much!!!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

That first one of Colten is perfect. You are really fine-tuning those skills!