November 23, 2010

Thankful...

Thanksgiving is just a couple days away I wanted to take a quick minute share a few thoughts before all the craziness begins.

With feeling out of sorts the last little while and all that we've had to deal with this year, I'm very much looking forward to 2010 coming to an end. Even though it's been a hard year, I still have so much to be thankful for.

I am so thankful for a Father in Heaven who loves me and my family and for the Gospel in our lives.

I'm grateful for friends and family that have blessed our lives so much this year.

I'm thankful for our continued good health.

I'm so very thankful for all of my children. For the complete joy and love they bring to my life.

I feel very blessed to live in this great land and for the freedoms I enjoy.

I'm EXTREMELY thankful for a loving husband who loves me in spite of myself and who is truly my better half.

I'm very thankful for all my sisters...those blood related and those who are heart related.

I could go on and on about all that I'm thankful for, but these were at the top of my list today.

Happy Thanksgiving - from The Petersens!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Love the list, and love you!

Anonymous said...

Brigit,

We are soooo THANKFUL for you. You help our family in so many ways. You mean so much to me. I am so THANKFUL for not only the blessing that you are to me but all of the blessings that you have and will continue to bring into my life. Words can not express how much you mean to me. I love you so very much... I love you! Brock