Our Colten was quite the little baker last week. He loves to help in the kitchen any chance he can and for Christmas he received his own play kitchen and accessories to practice for the real deal. Colten has two really good friends who's birthdays were last week and he wanted to make them special birthday cakes.
This is Eric & Amanda. Colten loves these girls. They come over to play (babysit) with him and Paige occasionally. They have a pretty busy schedule so we don't get them over as often as we would like.

Happy 17th Birthday Erica and Amanda. You girls ROCK!
Colten was in the kitchen again to help Brock make a cake for the Father/Son cake contest at Scouts last week. Colten is not in scouts yet, but Brock is a leader for the Webelos and thought it would be fun for him and Colten to participate.

2 comments:
I would have killed for a cake like that at 17--and especially from such a handsome guy!!! I also love, love, love that apple cake. I wish I was nearly as creative as your family.
Those are amazing! I think you should give a demonstration on cake decorating for the girls...
Post a Comment