This is Jessica...The Birthday Girl. We've been friends since the 1st grade.
Me, Jessica, & Casandra. We all went to school together for many years and it was so fun to spend the weekend together catching up and laughing about old times.

My Hookers...

Jess and I loving our time together.
The finished product. Such pretty toes!

I was in heaven with little Jack Jack. I just loved and kissed him the entire time.
This is Jessica's wonderful husband Jared. He was awesome putting up with us girls all weekend and watching 4 kids under the age of 2 for us while we went and had a Pedicure together. He looks angry in this picture, but he was really loving every second of it :)
This is the only thing we did (other then going out to eat) for 3 days. It was wonderful!
The Ladies working hard on our wintered feet.
The finished product. Such pretty toes!
Another highlight of my trip was meeting Jessica's new baby Jack. Jack was born on Halloween and is just as cute as can be. This is Casandra holding little Jack Jack who is sporting his new cowboy boots.

I was in heaven with little Jack Jack. I just loved and kissed him the entire time.










3 comments:
Who's that gigantic baby with all the little ones? Jack beware that's what nine pound babies look like in nine months.
Glad you had a great time....little get aways like that are so fun and there's nothing like a pedicure with friends! Oh, and your New Year celebration...I want that plate of food!! Is Brock a gourmet chef or what?? Steak and Lobster?? Wow!
I don't have any friends from that long ago. I think this is probably thee COOLEST present you have could ever give someone. I love it. I also love that her hubby watched all the kids. What a saint! I have never gotten a pedicure, but it sure looks nice!
Post a Comment