
Brock was really good at Liar's Dice. He won most of the time.

Paigey playing with her new baby and stroller.

Hangin out together.
Paigey being her cute little self.

Me and Grandma Larsen. I just adore her and love her so much.

The kids having fun for Jesse's birthday.

This a picture of me and my beautiful sisters.

The Paulks.
James and Alyssa. I was using them as my models as I played with my new camera. Thanks for being great sports guys.
It was a little like pulling teeth this year to get a picture of everyone together, but I know we'll all look back one day and be glad we did.
The whole clan.
Thanks Everyone. We Love you.




3 comments:
Hey, you'll have to teach me some of those fun games...we should have a couples game night! I love games like that....you know the ones where you don't have to use your brain too much. I always lose the trivia pursuit games but lying games....I think I could do good at those! :)
Hey, your Christmas update was very fun to read...I LOVE your new camera!! Don't you??? It's hard to stop taking pictures, huh?
First of all, you are seriously taking some fantastic photos with your new camera. Secondly, I LOVE stairs pictures. And lastly, I have never seen all of your sisters. It's so nice to finally see everyone. I also love dice and card games, so you'll have to teach me those games next time we see you.
Welcome back lady. Guess who I am now friends with on facebook? Rett Reber!
Post a Comment