My Mom and I made Christmas Eve Pj's for all of the kids this year. We were busy busy little sewers.
Most of these pictures are from Christmas morning. We make all the kids wait until everyone is awake and then they can see what Santa brought them. The older kids made sure we were all awake at 5:30 a.m. because they couldn't stand the suspense any longer.
Colten...what did Santa bring you?
Paigey got a new rocking horse and a Cowgirl hat.

All the Grandparents Christmas morning. Santa even left a little something for each of them. We never stop believing in Santa in our family.
Paigey opening the first Christmas present. Since she is the youngest of all the kids she got to go first.
Jesse and Colten anxiously awaiting their turn. Cute Pj's boys.
Colten was super fast unwrapping his presents. He waisted no time at all...which all the other kids appreciated since it made their turn come that much quicker.









1 comment:
Hi Brigit! I can't believe you sewed Christmas Eve pjs for everyone! New pjs on Christmas Eve are a tradition in our family too, but I have never sewn them. Santa also brought Savannah a play kitchen. I wasted way too much time shopping the internet for play kitchens! I love the little red one you got for Paige. She is so beautiful and the pictures you posted of her and Colton are awesome! JaNae
Post a Comment