Alyssa is number 12 in the center (isn't she a hottie).

James is a Sophomore playing on the varsity team. He is just a little stud and total heartbreaker. I'm including part of a news paper article written about him a couple weeks ago, and you'll be able to read for yourself how awesome he is.

Cromie's FTs leads Wells past Vandals
By MARTIN HARRIS - Sports EditorSaturday, February 2, 2008 12:26 AM PST
ELKO - When the game was down to its last play, the Wells boys basketball team turned to a sophomore.However, it was not just any sophomore. James Cromie has made plays all year for the Leopards and he did it again Friday night as his two free throws with two seconds left lifted his team to a 62-60 win against Eureka.The contest was tied at 60-all with 15 seconds left on the clock and Wells coach Bob Woolsey called a play where the ball went to Cromie, who was supposed to go hard to the basket and either make the game winner or draw a foul. Cromie's shot did not fall but the foul was called and the free throws fell.“We ran the final play just like we wanted,” Woolsey said. “For sophomore to nail two clutch free throws to win the game was huge.”Cromie's big shots were the exclamation point on his best prep game of his short career. He scored a game-high 26 points.
Lyss & Jay...We love you and wish you the best of luck this weekend. GO LEOPARDS!
3 comments:
That is AWESOME!! Ok I just have to say that I only have a very few friends that I have to brainwash and all the rest of the blog links on my blog are just people that wanted to see how fat I got since High school!
OK... I guess that wasn't soooo smart type my address and password on your blog. Will ya trash it when you are done!?!?!? Thanks!! I'm a DORK!!!
Post a Comment