
I'm so excited I can barely stand it! My Mom & Duane have returned from their 18 month LDS Mission to South Africa. They returned to their home in Elko, NV last Friday, which is a 7 mile drive from Las Vegas. We would have loved to meet them at the airport when they flew in, but with the weather (snow) and the residue from the earthquake in Wells we decided against it. They will be traveling here on Wednesday to spend time with all of us, so it won't be much longer (check out my clock to the right). It's crazy to think that my Mom hasn't even met my little Paige. My two OLDER sisters...Rachael, Steffani and I went to visit our Mom and Duane in South Africa a year ago. I was 5 months pregnant with Paige. It was an awesome experience and we got to do and see some really neat things.
Mom & Daddy Duane...We are so proud of you and are thrilled to have you back. See you Wednesday!


2 comments:
love the slide show. 5 months pregnant and sitting on an elephant!! that will be a great story for paige someday! your mom looks amazing by the way.
Yeah! I am so excited for you! You look great Pregnant....Hooker! :)
Post a Comment