I've mentioned before that I'm training for a triathlon in April, and these are my dear friends that are competing with me. This is a first for all of us and we're very excited about it. All off these beautiful girls and myself have had a baby in the last year...which makes training a little more interesting to say the least. Last night we met at Claim Jumper for a late night workout session. Talk about dedication. We only have 6 weeks of training left, so it's time to get serious. We'll probably need a few more workouts like last night to really be in shape.Bionic Becky, Sizzlin' Steph, Kick Ass Korryn, and Smokin Hot Sarah...I love you girls and can't wait for April.

3 comments:
Well I didn't have a baby last year (and let's all pray I won't this year, or next year), but I've always wanted to do a triathalon too. I admire you for that. Good luck!
You are one awesome mama! You ar a Hottie and do not look like you just had a baby. I am so proud of you for working so hard and I wish I could do a triathalon! You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Dang, we all look so hot! I had a great time that night with all of you and what a way to work out! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment