
On Thursday Colten & I made sugar cookies. We made a huge mess, but had so much fun. Cooking with a 3 year old is very challenging, but the one-on-one time was the perfect recipe.


Friday night was date night for Brock and me. We went to dinner with my cousin Jen and her husband Chris, and my sister Steffani. We ate at PF Changs. It's one of our favorite places, and it was so fun to be out together among other adults.

Sunday I got to talk to my mom. She is only in Africa for 3 more weeks. We are so excited!!!
We also stayed home and watched the Super Bowl with my dad. Brock cooked up some AWESOME BBQ and lots of it. I just want to say...Way to go Giants! Who doesn't love the underdog coming out on top?
3 comments:
I LOVE you hair! You are so dang cute! Not fair! You are a great mom too. I should do more of the "cooking" stuff with my kids. P.S. I wish we could have come with you guys to P.F. Changs. I love that place. We will have to plan another night.
Hey hooker...super cute hair HOT mama! I love it and I love the matching outfits on you and Brock! Your blog looks great, not as good as mine, but it could be with some work! LOL! Love ya girl!
I'm so happy you found us! Your family is absolutely adorable and so is your hair. It makes me want to cut mine. Anyway, I'm so excited to get acquainted with you and your family. I look forward to the future correspondence!
Post a Comment