February 15, 2008

My Cute Valentines!

We had a nice Valentine's Day yesterday. Brock and I took the kids to dinner with us and we ate lots of sweet treats afterwards. My sweet husband bought me some flowers and a spa day. Can I just say I love him to pieces? I got Brock a gift certificate to our favorite restaurant and some other goodies. I also helped the kids make special Valentine for Brock, and they turned out pretty cute, but I had quite a mess to clean up.







We also delivered a few Valentines to my nieces and nephew. Each of them puckered up for a big kiss.


Brittany, Kenzie, Colten, Cassie, & Jesse.

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! We Love You!

2 comments:

SVB said...

Those pictures are too cute...love Colten's lips, how does he keep them so luscious?!? I am sad we aren't there to make Valentine treats together like last year. Your kids are getting cuter by the day...miss you guys!

Matt and Amanda said...

You are the best mom ever! Those valentines are so dang cute and so are your kids! Props to Brock, he did good!