February 18, 2008

Red Rock

My dear husband did me the pleasure of accompanying me on a bike ride through Red Rock Canyon Saturday afternoon in effort to help me train for my upcoming triathlon. I've rode the loop a couple times before, but it never seems to gets much easier. It's a 15 mile ride and the first 5 miles are strait up hill. To say the least...it's a pretty grueling. Brock was such a trooper and stayed right with me the whole time. The truth be told...I think he would have liked to pass me a couple times, but didn't to save my pride.

This is Brock and I at the top of the 5 mile climb. Don't we look hot in our helmets?



This is an Iron Girl in training.

4 comments:

SVB said...

Look at you guys...how awesome! Straight uphill the first 5 miles, now I am not so sure I want to do it with you guys! You might have to come and get me with your truck!

Jennifer said...

You ROCK GIRLY!!!! I am soooo proud of you!!!

Brian, Mindy, Dylan, Colton & Logan said...

WOW!! I am sure I couldn't do that. How awesome that your hubby goes with you too.

Matt and Amanda said...

That is too awesome! I wish I could do that, and the helmets are HOT!