FYI... Marie Calendar's is having their semiannual pie sale until the end of February. That means any pie for $5.99.
Sunday night we had a little pie gathering with some of our friends and everyone brought their favorite Marie Calendar's Pie. We all enjoyed some delicious pie and some games on Brock's Wii (that his wonderful wife gave him for Christmas). Everyone's favorite game seemed to be boxing and it was more then entertaining when spouses boxed each other. I was lucky enough to have enough battery on my camera to catch my good friend Korryn and her husband Chet in action.
Now, I have to tell you the first match Korryn & Chet played, Korryn knocked Chet out in 15 seconds of the first round (way to go Korryn…you totally ROCK). I obviously wasn't quick enough to get it on camera, but I did get a little bit of their second match.
2 comments:
That totally cracked me up and made me totally homesick to be there with you guys! Oh, and it also made me want to go and get a pie...thanks a lot hooker!
Looks like fun!! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment