



With all of that said...it doesn't take away from how much I love our Colten. He is getting so big. If I haven't mentioned it before, he loves trains. Brock's dad gave Colten a train set he had from when he was a young child. My son is in HEAVEN! It's such a cool train set, but the fact that it’s over 50 years old and heavy makes it hard for me to let him play with it. I just want him to look at it and enjoy it from a distance so it doesn't get destroyed by a rambunctious 3 year old. Thanks Grandpa.

We had a busy weekend at home. I finish quilting a baby quilt for a family friend and did some much needed house work. Brock took advantage of our wonderful weather and worked outside and in the garage with a little help from my Dad and Colten. They pulled out my Dad's 65 mustang that we are currently storing in our garage and tried to clean her up and get her started. She got cleaned up, but never started. The Stang needs a little work before it'll start, but I think my Dad is going to enjoy having the opportunity to work on her again.

3 comments:
Look at that little smile...she is so adorable and has changed so much! I love the pic of you two together and her hair is getting so long. Glad she likes her Bumbo, Maddie loves hers too. Love you guys!
Ok, that is not fair that you are so talented, a great mom, and so gorgeous! That quilt looked awesome! Paige is so dang cute and so is Colten. These babies always seem to say dada first! Rowyn still doesn't say mama!
Your blog is soooo cute!!! I just want to EAT your babies!!! I can't get that dang dvd you gave me of Cam to play anything!!! GRRRRR!!!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment